Access Our Resources...for Free!
Jandl Associates offers five free college and career planning guides to our website visitors: the College Application Timeline, the Guide to College Visits and Admission Interviews, the Guide to Writing Resumés and Cover Letters, the Guide to Job Interviews, and our Guide to Making Informed Vocational Choices.
- The Student's College Application Timeline is a year-by-year (grades 8 - 12) list of items that parents, guardians, and college-bound students should use to ensure they are aware of and addressing all events, requirements, and deadlines associated with the college application process. The Timeline includes information about SAT/ACT, Naviance, the Common App and Essay, Financial Aid, Early Decision/Action, and other requirements and deadlines.
- The Jandl Associates Guide to College Visits and Admission Interviews provides and overview of the goals of campus visits and tips for maximizing the benefits of each one. The guide also contains a list of over 20 questions that you may be asked in an admission interview, as well as questions you may want to ask the interviewer.
- The Jandl Associates Guide to Writing Resumés and Cover Letters is a 10-page primer on the development of these two important employment-search documents, with examples of each provided.
- The Jandl Associates Guide to Job Interviews is a 6-page outline of the job interviewing process from research and preparation through execution and follow-up activities; this guide also includes sample interview questions.
- The Jandl Associates Guide to Making Informed Vocational Choices provides a brief overview of the vocational assessment process and includes a free, self-administered and self-scored vocational inventory known as the IDEAS assessment. The guide also includes tips for further analyzing the results of the IDEAS inventory, research tools related to choosing a college major and a career path, and methods for uncovering information (educational and experimental requirements, future demand, and anticipated salary levels) for specific job titles.
Please email your request for one or more of these free Jandl Associates’ publications to email@example.com and specify which guide(s) you wish to receive. Or call Jandl Associates at 781-944-6007. Your document(s) will be sent to you.